• 首页关于本刊期刊订阅编委会作者指南过刊浏览
赵海涛,王程亮,王晓卫,王开锋,张邦颖,李俊峰,司开创,胡永乐,李保国.2014.陕西米仓山自然保护区发现藏酋猴分布.动物学杂志,49(6):793-797.
陕西米仓山自然保护区发现藏酋猴分布
Discovery of Tibetan Macaques (Macaca thibetana) in Shaanxi Micangshan National Nature Reserve
投稿时间:2014-05-15  修订日期:2014-10-30
DOI:DOI: 10.13859/j.cjz.201406001
中文关键词:  藏酋猴  发现  分布  保护
英文关键词:Tibetan Macaque (Macaca thibetana)  Discovery  Distribution  Protection
基金项目:国家自然科学基金重点项目(No. 31130061),国家自然科学基金项目(No. 30970444,30900168,30970379, 30770375),陕西省科学院基金项目(No. 2014K-12,2013K-34,2012K-01,2010K-08),西部之光人才培养计划项目(No. 2011DF05),日本Cosmo石油环保卡基金项目(No. 2005-2014)
作者单位E-mail
赵海涛 陕西省动物研究所 1986zhaohaitao@163.com 
王程亮 陕西省动物研究所  
王晓卫 陕西省动物研究所  
王开锋 陕西省动物研究所  
张邦颖 陕西米仓山国家级自然保护区管理局  
李俊峰 陕西米仓山国家级自然保护区管理局  
司开创 陕西省周至国家级自然保护区管理局  
胡永乐 陕西省周至国家级自然保护区管理局  
李保国 陕西省动物研究所 baoguoli@nwu.edu.cn 
摘要点击次数: 2005
全文下载次数: 1877
中文摘要:
      2013年8月下旬至2013年12月上旬,在陕西米仓山自然保护区首先通过走访询问确定预调查区域,然后采用“V”型路线法进行调查。发现保护区内茶园附近山体中部陡峭悬崖区域向阳侧的落叶阔叶林带(107°38′~107°39′E, 32°62′N, 海拔: 1 424 m~1 589 m)至少有1群藏酋猴(Macaca thibetana)分布,共有个体约35只,并按年龄结构组成初步预测该群体处于增长中。
英文摘要:
      Tibetan macaque (Macaca thibetana), a rare primate to Shaanxi Province, has exhibited a rapid population decline throughout its range in recent decades. This study conducted from August to December 2013 that aimed to described the distribution, and age composing of this species in Micangshan National Nature Reserve, we choose special area as sample place by interviewed, and then starting to investigate by V-shaped transect route survey. When a group was observed, counting all individuals and recording the age and sex of group members, as well as the height at which the group members were observed, the habitat structure at that location. our survey revealed that one group of Macaca thibetana was living at deciduous broad-leaved forest in lower edge of the middle of mountain around Chayuan village (107°38′~107°39′E, 32°62′N, Height: 1 424 m~1 589 m, Figure 1), including about 35 individuals, which were composed of 46% adults (the exterior character of adult individual is identical to the photo in Figure 2) and the remainder (54%) un-adults, and the sex ratio of adults in the group was 2.4. Depend on this age composing, we deduced that the trend of this group was increasing. It was first time found that Macaca thibetana was distributed around the village of Chayuan, and perhaps to be slowly increased in Micangshan National Nature Reserve.
附件
查看全文  查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器